Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Feeling a little off

Today is two months since my miscarriage.  It is 14 years since I met my husband.  It is 14 years since my Grandpa died.  So, one of those days thinking about the things that happen that shape your life.

My husband is on week 3 of his business trip.  I'm fortunate that he has the opportunity to come home on the weekend, but it isn't enough.  He has only been home long enough to do laundry and leave again.  I just miss him.  I know that I'm lucky compared to some - especially on this Veteran's Day. 

I didn't wake up and workout this morning.  I set 3 alarms and just turned them all off.  I'm not even sure I made a conscious decision to NOT workout.  It was 4 in the morning after all.  With M. gone, I'm not sure how I could take care of the home stuff and workout at any other time than 4am.

I have to travel tomorrow.  I'm flying out to Columbus, OH in the morning and returning in the afternoon.  I am not used to traveling.  And, there is just so much to deal with at home that it stresses me out a bit. 

I just want a hug.  I've had a rough week with the hysteroscopy on Monday, busy work days, and the stress of traveling.   I can't wait for M. to come home on Friday night, even if he is running out the door on Sunday morning.

I could just use a hug.

10 comments:

  1. *hug*

    I hope your trip goes well and you feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's not the same, but sending you a big...

    {{{{HUG}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((((HUGS))))) I am so sorry all of this is on your mind :( Hopefully your trip will keep your mind off it for a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you lots of (((HUGS))) girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweetie...big big hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big, big hugs coming your way. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. **HUGS**

    I am so sorry that this has been such a hard week for you. I really hate weeks like this.

    Try to take some time out for yourself and focus on your wellbeing - mani/pedi/massage!!!!

    Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending you virtual hugs! DH and I are very affectionate and on the few occasions that we have been apart, the hugs are what I miss most. Grab a hold of his pillow and hold it really tight...it's not the same, but it might help...a little.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hugs. Lots of them. I wish I could help more than that.

    ReplyDelete