I'm on day 6 of stims and I feel like I'm not getting anywhere. My E2 was 625 and I have two follicles on my right at 15 and 19 and "some" less than 10 on my left and right. This feels like I'll never get there. They reminded me that I need 3 at 16 or greater for retrieval and that I might lose the 19.
I am on a different protocol this time, so I can't really compare to last cycle. However, last cycle at 8 days my E2 was at 904 and I had a handful between 10 and 13 and I think a few bigger ones. I guess I'm just having that "last chance IVF" freak out where I'm concerned something will go wrong and the cycle will be a bust. Hopefully not, but if it is going to bust, I'd like to NOT go to retrieval so that I can live to fight another day.
The nurse says that Dr. B. doesn't want to change anything and that I should come in again on Friday morning for another u/s and b/w. I'm holding myself back from calling him directly. If I lose the 19 I might. I'm just in that uncomfortable waiting place and I hate it.