1. I met the baby on Saturday. She's beautiful and I fell instantly in love. At first, I was worried to be around her and my 4 year old niece (the new niece's sister), thinking that they would make me "miss" not having a baby of my own. However, that is not the case. They make me feel better. I think it is because these two children are in my life and I get to love them as much as I want. And, they love me back.
2. Work is ABSOLUTELY crazy busy right now. I don't understand, nor do I approve. I'm supposed to have some free time to get organized and get a head start on my huge winter / spring project. That is not to be as I've been sucked into some crazy vortex. Not cool.
3. Christmas shopping is progressing, but has hit a bit of a standstill. I haven't even started shopping for my husband yet. I had planned to head out at lunch a few times this week, but that didn't happen (see number 2).
4. I'm doing really good and having fun with my exercise program. I've gotten to where I feel like I can run. I did a hill workout today on the treadmill that about killed me. It was so hard that it was fun. And, I'm only five pounds away from my goal that I set with Dr. B.
5. My giant dog is a nut. He ate a book today while we were at work because we left the armoire open. Jackass. It was set aside for my Hawaii trip.