1. I didn't know I'd get my period when I dropped down to 5 units of Lupron on Wednesday.
2. Lucky me and hubby decided to get frisky on Thursday morning because I'm not about to play when I have my period.
3. I'm really hoping that it's the Follistim that's making my pants tight. I'm hoping I didn't suddenly increase in size.
4. I refuse to get on the scale. That would just be bad for me.
5. Looking forward to some heavy duty garden work tomorrow. Only, I'm on "restriction" so I'll mostly be directing and feeding people.
6. Wish I'd signed up for ICLW. I miss the comments. I'm glad there are a few people out there!
Happy Memorial Day!