Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Don't alarm the infertiles

Apparently the weekend nurse is a crazy alarmist. The regular nurse told me yesterday that they expect you to stop bleeding on day 4 of stims, and I was on day 5. No big deal.

I had another ultrasound and blood test yesterday and today. I have a crazy-lot of follicles (can't remember how many). I have to go back tomorrow. They are expecting retrieval on Saturday or Sunday (which is my birthday!)

In other news - none of my pants fit, I am horribly uncomfortable sitting at my desk, I have to pee every 5 minutes, I want to vomit, and my feet are swollen. I'm heading out at lunch to try to buy some big pants - I wonder if Macy's sells elastic pull on pants??? I wish I could work in sweats...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome update!! A crazy lot of follicles sounds good to me, but it's probably why you feel crappy, too. Good luck finding some cute, stretchy pants!

    ReplyDelete