Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend

I was so excited that I didn't have any plans this weekend.  I was looking forward to a weekend of hanging out with M, watching TV, and reading.  Of course, reality was somewhat different.  For a plan-free weekend, I sure felt busy!  But, I was catching up on a lot of the stuff I've wanted to do - blog writing and reading, scrapbooking, knitting, and family time. 

I've been sticking with my "3 changes" so far.  Yesterday, I ran / walked for 30 minutes and did push-ups and crunches, and today I ran / walked for 40 minutes and did push-ups and sit ups.  I've also been logging all my food calories.  I've felt great.  I love the feeling of accomplishing goals that I've set for myself.  It was so nice to be outside too.  The weather was a bit chilly but the sun was shining.  It was actually perfect running weather.

So, now I'm hanging out on the couch again, catching up on work, and enjoying the sunshine. 

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on exercising both days this weekend. Wasn't this weather just beautiful!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on keeping up your three changes. I found your blog through Amanda. Hope you don't mind if I stick around.

    ReplyDelete