Tuesday, January 12, 2010

One step forward, 5 steps back

I may have spoken too soon in my last post.  I knit on my sweater for a few hours on Sunday, but then realized that I put one of the sleeves on upside down.  So, I have to now unknit the sweater.  Err!!!  Oh well, I'd rather it be right and I'm glad I caught it now.  That would have been tragic if I hadn't noticed the mistake until much later.  I still have sweater love.

And, despite my energy on Sunday,  I'm still sick and feeling worse.  I went to the doctor yesterday and was diagnosed with having a virus.  They gave me some inhalers and cough medicine and sent me on my way.  This morning, I woke up with pink eye.  So, I'm heading back to the doctor.

I go to Hawaii in just over 2 weeks, so needless to say I'm totally freaked out that my husband will get sick.  So far, he's ok.  Hopefully that stays.

My boss is awesome.  She's letting me flex my time and work partial days or work from home to let me get better (and probably to protect the health of the rest of the staff as well.)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better! Just thinking about Hawaii would make me feel better!!

    Can't wait to see what your sweater when you're done. Hope you post a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun. Thank goodness for awesome bosses!

    ReplyDelete